Previous year's newsletters are available to download below:
- March 2016
- September 2015
- March 2015
- November 2014
- June 2014
- February 2014
- July 2013
- March 2013
- September 2012
- July 2012
History of The Surgery
The Practice was developed by Dr Underwood in 1947, at the previous premises in Church Road, St Marks Cheltenham. He was joined by Dr Buckley in 1954.
The practice developed in this location, until it moved to the present site in St George's Road, in 1976. On Dr Underwood's retirement, Dr Timlin joined the practice and stayed here until his retirement in 2010.
The Surgery enlarged further in 1981 at which time Dr Kloer became a principal and retired in approximately 2002.
Dr Murphy came as a fourth partner in 1991.
When Dr Buckley retired in 1992, he was replaced by Dr Hollands.
Since then Dr Mark Jackson, Dr Kate Philpot and Dr Mike Skene have joined the partnership too.
The Practice has been associated with St Paul's and St Mary's Teacher Training College, now the University of Gloucestershire, for some 40 years.
In 1952 the prescriptions were often left outside the practice to collect - how times have changed!